We believe that we are responsible and accountable to our youth and adults for providing them valuable, versatile and quality education, which is appealing equally to all the socio economic segments of the society.
Ensure to provide learning environment at par with International standards with major focus for doing practical activities whereby students are equipped with tools of technology to meet the challenges of the modern world.
Vibat encourages fresh blood & talents for its faculty and staff positions.Qualification Requirement:
Masters degree.Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Be detailed oriented.
- The ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written form
- Be able to comfortably interact with a variety of students.
- Computer experience.
- Be highly motivated and independent.
- Be a tireless worker with abounding enthusiasm.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
To Apply:Send your resume to :firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you in a total limbo? trying to get a hold of a college which fulfills your educational needs despite of your financial situation?
Then you are at the right place. We provide merit & need based scholarships to all Pakistani and international students. Every Individual should have the benefit of being academically strong and equal chance of learning regardless of their limitations.
Here at Vibat, we invite high achieving students to apply as we provide up to 40% of Merit based scholarships.
For further information on our scholarship policies and procedure, please call, email or visit our campus during business hours.
Institutions of higher education have increasingly embraced online education, and the number of students enrolled in distance learning programs are rapidly increasing in colleges and universities throughout the world. Moving forward in this view, in line with our mission, we are the first institution of our kind to offer programs through distance / e-learning module in Pakistan.
Advantages of Distance/ e-learning :
1) Student-centered learning : The variety of online tools draw on individual learning styles and help students become more versatile learners.
2) Collaborative Learning: Online group work allow students to become more active participants in the learning process. Contributing input requires them to comprehend the discussed topics, organize their thought process coherently, and express their views thoroughly.
3) Easy access to global resources: Information can access online databases and gather knowledge through vastly surveyed and detailed information of experts throughout the globe and make use of them in their learning process.
4) Accessible to non-traditional students: This method of delivery of programs makes participation possible for students who experience geographic and time barriers in gaining access to higher education.
5) Experiential learning through multimedia presentations.
6) Draws on interest to learning for those who lack the effort or time to commute and attend physical classes.
Enrollments are now open for the online and in-class batches for CIMA Opertional, Management and Strategic levels.